This Week: Cyber Monday, John Sloan, Art Previews, Wall Street Walk Wrap, and more
Features coming this week on Walking Off the Big Apple include:
- Holiday Reading Guide: Favorite Novels Set in New York and Favorite Novels Set in Texas (for Curious New Yorkers and others)
- The Conclusion of Walking Off the Wall Street Bears
- Walking Off Gramercy Park/Flatiron With 16 Canadian Women (with an interactive maple leaf map)
- For today, a busy shopping day on the Internet, look for unique holiday magic gifts at the new Walking Off the Big Apple Emporium at Café Press, NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS. The festive NY-themed red boots that grace the shirts, mugs, journal, etc. will last only through the season, so order your favorite gifts today.
- Art this week: So many exhibitions, but on my list - Merlin James, Paintings of Buildings at Sikkema, Jenkins & Co. (Nov. 28 - Jan. 12), Susanna Majuri, Saved With Water, Galerie Adler (Nov. 29-Jan. 19), and Emery Blagdon, Sandhill Healings, Cavin-Morris Gallery (Nov. 29-Jan. 12)
- Knitting Sweaters for the Holidays in the Far Future
- John Sloan's New York at the Museum of the City of New York.
- How to Make a Venetian mask, just like the kind you've seen on this website.
- and more.