Birds of Inwood - Visit Teri's new blog about birds!

Birds of Inwood - Visit Teri's new blog about birds!
A visual journey exploring the birds of Inwood and Northern Manhattan

Get Ready: It's Julian Schnabel Day

Julian Schnabel is an established artist and filmmaker, and as a visual arts semi-pro, I need to make up my mind about him.
Today I will walk us to two places of interest relating to JS that I find amusing and newsworthy. I hope to lose weight in the process. My fantasy is meeting JS and asking him to be my diet buddy.

This morning I spent some time turning the name schnabel into both a verb and a noun. My definition relates to the artist's recently renovated home in the West Village. I have just submitted my definition to Urban Dictionary and am currently biting my fingernails awaiting verification. I will keep you literally posted.

In the meantime, here's your homework:
  1. Julian Schnabel, American, 1951- (Artnet)
  2. Julian Schnabel (Broad Art Foundation) short bio
  3. Julian Schnabel (IMDb) film work

Comments

Popular Posts